This generous sized two storey apartment is split between two levels of living, Upstairs you will be greeted by an expansive combined living, kitchen and dining area with balconies on both ends for uninterrupted sun and breeze and great for relaxing or entertaining guests, Downstairs both bedrooms offer mirrored built in wardrobes and joining onto a shared balcony. Close to Sydney University and RPA, located close to all amenities, transport, parks and Camperdown/Newtown shops.
* Undercover parking
* Ensuite to master, separate bathroom with tub and internal laundry
* Stainless steel kitchen
* Polished timber floorboards,
This property will not last long, so inspect now!
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection select book inspection.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
4. If you have been experiencing flu like symptoms or have travelled from a high-risk COVID-19 hot-spot and have not been tested for COVID-19 please do not attend the open home.
5. Due to COVID-19 and restrictions on open homes, please ensure all things such as measurements of space are made during the allocated inspection times.
The tenant is solely responsible for making enquiries into obtaining a residential parking permit. The Agent shall bear no responsibility for advising of parking availability or whether parking permits are obtainable.
The fixtures and fittings shown in our advertisement may belong to the current occupants; therefore, these items may not be included in future tenancies. Should you have any questions regarding the fixtures and or fittings for this property please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you wish to find out any dimensions of this rental property please bring a measuring apparatus with you to the allocated inspections.